Please note the following in regards to enrolling at Prescott College Southern:
- Contact the school for a copy of the School Prospectus or alternatively access it online.
- Complete a Registration of Interest Form and post or email to the school. A Registration of Interest Form is enclosed in the Prospectus or is available online to be printed.
- On receipt of the Registration of Interest Form, Admin staff will contact you to inform you of the next Open Day and answer any questions you may have in regards to arranging a tour of the school. You are welcome to tour the school when operating, and if you are unable to attend the Open Day, then a personal tour may be arranged.
- Following your tour of the school, you will need to make an appointment to meet with the principal. The purpose of this meeting is for you to ask any questions you have about the school as well as share any relevant information re your child/ren.
- An Application Form will be given at the time of this interview and is required to be submitted within 2 weeks of the appointment time, along with a $50 Application Fee, to secure the position offered to you.